Prime Mushroom Brain:- Do you think your cognitive abilities of concentration are minimized? Do you want to give Prime Mushroom Brain an attempt? Nothing could be more distressing than losing your memory, particularly as you age. Severe mental issues must be handled in a natural medical environment. People usually have an excellent cause to think that certain pills, like Prime Mushroom Brain, can support memory and mental acuity.
What Is Prime Mushroom Brain?
Prime Mushroom Brain is a brain booster supplement designed to improve cognition and shift your brain into top gear so you can be more productive and feel great mentally. Prime Mushroom Brain feels your most focused with polyphenol-powered brain health support in a convenient, pomegranate-blueberry flavored chew. Clinically researched fermented Resveratrol and patented Coffee FruPrime Mushroom BrainExtract combine to promote healthy blood flow to the brain and help support.
They say that Prime Mushroom Brain will help you to:
- Focus better
- Think more clearly
- Have more mental energy
- React faster
- Heighten your awareness
- Improve your memory
- Become more productive
Apparently, Prime Mushroom Braintakes 30 minutes to feel the effects and they can last for 8-10 hours. When Prime Mushroom Brainkicks in Prime Mushroom Brain will dramatically increase your productivity, efficiency, and ability to succeed in whatever task you are trying to accomplish.
How Does Prime Mushroom Brain Work?
Prime Mushroom Brain can best be described as a legal nootropic, which means a substance that improves cognition. The term “nootropic” was coined in 1972 by Dr. Corneliu Giurgea, the Romanian psychologist and chemist who synthesized Piracetam. While many drugs, such as Modafinil, are commonly referred to as “nootropics,” it’s illegal to buy them without a prescription in most countries and they can cause serious side effects.
- Improves the ability to learn (better concentration, memory, and attention span)
- Protects the brain from stress
- Increases neuron firing
- Is non-toxic and side-effect free
- Blood flow to the brain is critical to promoting overall brain health
- Cerebral blood flow helps deliver oxygen, glucose, and other key nutrients to the brain
- As a result, healthy blood flow to the brain is essential for cognitive function as we age
Prime Mushroom Brain Ingredients: What You Need to Know
Prime Mushroom Brain contains the following ingredients:
- Alpha GPC: This study found that Alpha GPC increases the production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which is vital to memory and learning, and may even help treat Alzheimer’s disease.
- Bacopa Monnieri: This perennial herb has been shown to improve nerve signal reception, boost cognition, and decrease choice reaction times. This study found that test subjects who took 300 mg of Bacopa monnieri per day for 12 weeks showed a significant improvement in memory tests, compared with those who took a placebo.
- L-Theanine: This potent amino acid has been shown to stimulate the release of both dopamine and serotonin in the brain, which increases attention span and improves reaction times. This study found that L-Theanine has a positive effect on mood, cognition, and memory after just 12 weeks of use.
- L-Tyrosine: According to this study, L-Tyrosine reduces stress and fatigue and improves focus
- Huperzine A: This clinical trial involving 34 pairs of matched adolescents found that those who received Huperzine for four weeks demonstrated significantly better memory performance than those who received a placebo.
- Uncaria tomentosa (Cat’s Claw): This study found that the Amazonian rainforest plant Uncaria tomentosa helps inhibPrime Mushroom Brainand reduce “brain plaques and tangles,” suggesting that Prime Mushroom Brain could be a “natural treatment of both normal brain aging and Alzheimer’s disease.”
- Oat Straw: This study found that volunteers who took 1600 mg of oat herb extract experienced significantly improved attention and concentration during tests than those who took a placebo.
- Resveratrol and Pterostilbene: According to this scientific review, resveratrol, and pterostilbene, the polyphenol found in grapes and blueberries, are powerful anti-aging compounds that reduce oxidative damage to the brain
Research has shown that Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF), a key neuroprotein that powers essential tasks like memory, learning, and higher thinking declines with age. This can impact important functions such as memory and overall cognitive performance.* The clinically studied ingredients in our Memory & Focus Chews help promote healthy blood flow to your brain while supporting healthy BDNF levels.
More Cerebral Blood Flow Support. More Memory Support. SuperBeets Memory and Focus contains unique polyphenol compounds clinically studied to promote brain blood flow as well as support BDNF, a key neuroprotein essential to memory & focus.